Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Miss Riley Mae

I recently had my first "new" customer! It was a very young lady who just had her first birthday. This very delightful girl was so much fun to photograph! She was full of smiles, curiosity, and even hugs :)

Note: If you look to the side, you will see a new blog of mine called "Recent Photo Shoots." Until I determine who will do my webhosting and what type of software I want to use for online proofing, I will just blog it there. So be sure to check back to see if I have done any new sessions! Here are a few of my absolute favorites from Tuesday. Again, you can find many more pics on the blog listed on the sidebar under "Recent Photo Shoots." Oh, one more thing--these photos have been uploaded in low resolution, so they do not have the quality that the prints I make will have. And...the photos are copyright protected--please do not copy!

Take a look!





No comments:

Post a Comment